Land and Property
DPDS have a proven track record in Land and Property especially in the area of promoting development sites successfully. Our planning team has a wealth of experience in promoting land, whether brownfield or greenfield for development and in successfully securing planning permissions.
In a number of cases, multidisciplinary teams are necessary to provide the requisite professional inputs. DPDS has wide-ranging experience of project managing and co-ordinating such teams to ensure that the client’s requirements are fulfilled, working with a wide range of specialist consultants.
Our experience covers:
- Strategic land search and identification
- Project co-ordination and management of multidisciplinary teams
- Comparative site analysis
- Urban capacity studies
- Development Plan monitoring
- Masterplanning, urban design concept statement
and local character study
- Brownfield site studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Demographic and economic study